Monday, December 20, 2004

Another random post

its the time of the year when we all look back and we also make new year resolutions...
last year on new year's eve a friend had kidnapped me from the hostel n taken me to her party and i had had a great time...not cos i enjoy parties cos that party had reminded me of the time when we lived in ludhiana ....of my childhood,of days of innocence and complete bliss...of days that i knew wud never return but those that i still hold on to so closely...
life changes that day i had finished my internship finally, i had become a doctor...
that day i was preparing once again to leave ludhiana...and to leave the hostel..it was a blend of achievement and nostalgia...
but little did i know that one year later i wud be in another country ...in another world...
so....its been an year of dreams come true...stayed at home...took my exams..luckily did well...and came here..and at this time i want to thank my family n friends who made it possible...
as for resolutions i still have to make a list of those ....a list that never turns into reality thanks to me the master procastinator..

2 Comments:

Blogger Gul said...

hie there! hey uve linked me too, thanks :) ur comment made me smile all the way from my left ear to the right! ludhiana...im going there day after tom to meet my relatives there :)

1:32 AM  
Blogger niddlesriddles said...

Gud Luk for Future! :D hmm similar thing happened with me actually...never knew ..infact had not even dreamt about leaving my mumbai, my country after graduation!

i guess but watever happens, happens for the best :D
whoppie! Happy New Year in advance :p n hey Happy new moment :p there it just passed away..oye another one came :p :D tak care n keep smiling doc :D

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home