Wednesday, March 08, 2006

at a loss

never felt this way before..don't know whats on my mind? debating with myself everyday ..
i thought about the story of the blue rose today...i spoke to myself and asked if the blue rose actually existed or was it just a make belief....i wondered ,i dreamt..i knew one thing i loved my work to its core..thos kids were my world its in their smile that i found my true self...i don't want to find answers..don't even want to try...cos i know...........or do i? why the dilemna?what happened to the ever certain me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sujit said...

At times even the most confidence person stumbles... the reasons could be any.. it does happen and at that time we need to stand and work on that.. to get more confident about your decision or about what we believe..!!! don;t you think so?

12:09 AM  
Blogger niddlesriddles said...

*i don't want to find answers..don't even want to try*

:) guess sumtimes itz just easy to just stop pushin our brainz to search for correct answerz! n actually we find the correct one as soon as we stop thinking! now izn't that amazing! n sumtimes cud be irritating!! but guess yet again - itz Life! *whoppie* it really makes us jump n think!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home