Monday, July 24, 2006

tag tag

i have been tagged and i am excited cos somebody actually tagged me..thanks
i'm thinking about:that is a question that will take a life time to answer -to b honest alot like what next? will i find my answers? am i thinking too much?
isaid:take care and keep smiling
i want to:take a long nap and always gift a smile,be with my family and friends, go home
i wish: home was not so far away...
i hear:silence and the fan
i wonder:if i'll make it...
i regret:hmm..nothing i made my choices..
i am :impossible,a small thing,full of enthusiasm and enough optimism to run the world
i dance:all the time i even walk with a hop in my step
i sing:whenever i am walking i hum though i hate to say it i am a miserable singer but i love music
i cry:very easily...i am one of those people who cry in movies..n i always cry when i leave home
i'm not always:angry..i lose my temper sometimes
i make with my hands:food and a good cup of coffee and of course the little things in this house that i have very cautiously assembled
i write:my blog my thoughts my diary and progress notes
i confuse:myself
i need:nothing ..needs only make us weak...but i cud sure add a few more great friends and ya a book shelf
and finally:i finished..yipee..
i tag nidhi and deepa..howzzat girls?

6 Comments:

Blogger niddlesriddles said...

whoopie!!

:p will let u know when am done! :p
till then, take care n always keep smiling :D

2:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what its with tagging which has too much of "I"..!?)

cheers...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sujit said...

hehe.. interesting.. one this really sure.. you confuse yourself tooooo muchhhhhhh

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ardra said...

thanks divz- and enjoyed going thru it...but u seem to be in a hurry? :-)

10:13 PM  
Blogger deepa said...

hmm........interesting, will work on it

8:59 PM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

It's alwasy interesting to read this tag. It brings out so much personality. Sad to see you were not too verbose :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home