Thursday, November 09, 2006

thanks

its sad that i hate writing looooooong posts cos i have so much to say..first and foremost a big thanks to all the amazing bloggers who make my life complete? its true whenever i need to share something-joy or sorrow i run to my blog and with your lovely comments you all make my day!!
some memories never die I am back on the floor these days and everyday i think of my little angel she is definitely my dearest patient..i loved her and all the nurses used to address her as my daughter...i miss u!!! i know u will never know, never remember me but you will always be in my thoughts...someday when you grow up, your parents tell you the story of the months you spent in the hospital..but..nobody will tell you how we stole every free minute of our days to spend it with you..or how after i finished work i wud stay back and take u on a stroll or how every morning i visited you and you looked at me with a smile and stretched your arms expressing your deisre to be held...God Bless you my little one!!
in 2 days i will be a year older..isn't that crazy!!
p.s. i will answer the tag and yes this post is dedicated to mindinside

5 Comments:

Blogger Ekta said...

aww...thats such a beautiful post...straight from the heart!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very sweet. touching post.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also adv bday wishes. :-)

2:30 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Calmth.....

Touching....

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kalpana said...

Great n touching...

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home