Monday, March 26, 2007

18 and i am coutning

"Turn your focus inward today. You've been spending a lot of time on the trials and tribulations of your friends, at the expense of dealing with your own issues -- and these issues aren't going to go away on their own."
that was my horoscope for the day..do i believe it? i don't know but its true i have been surrounded by questions and spendin the day with myself did help ..it started with me not feeling well...i don't know if it was just me not up to facing the world or was it really that inflamed wisdom tooth botherin me???
but as i finally did snuggle out my comforter and took a grip on my life as i cleaned ,cooked and did laundry i began to discover the real "me" who still had the spirit to be there for people irrespective of the pain i had felt and the number of times i had returned hurt...its true i am still the same person..."luckily for me"

3 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Divya ur a very special soul.

Keshi.

8:57 PM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger sudeep said...

hi
i am sudeep i m from ahmedabad i wana b your frienf=d so plz rite me

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home