Tuesday, July 05, 2005

sometimes..

i wrote a poem titled "sometimes" a long time back ...but i am not posting the poem cos i only remmebr the first few lines but the thoughts that had lead to that poem came back today and so i decided to title my post "sometimes"....(confused!!!!)..life is an unexpected journey and something new happens every moment -the irony is we spend our life planning for what might never happen..for the Lord is indeed a better planner...
a long time back me and one of my close friends read a poem that i am sharing with u -well whatever i remember-
"its my joy in life to find at every turning of the road a friend to help me share my load
and since i have no gold to give and love alona can make ammends
my only prayer is "God make me worthy of my friends"
if the poet ever reads this-i am sorry for not remembering the entire poem but it was a great poem...
this post is dedicated to all the people in my life my family and my friends who have made life beautiful for me..thanks
even when i am so far ...for all those who keep in touch..and for my family and friends here who are helping me adapt...thanks
for all those people who read my blog and leave me comments-thanks..
tomorrow is a long day i hope all goes well...it will right???

2 Comments:

Blogger Ravi Handa said...

best of luck

11:49 AM  
Blogger Swetank Gupta said...

hey divya... a really nice thought... hope all ur frnds turn out 2 b true frnds n may u nvr be without one when the hour comes... tc

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home