Tuesday, April 11, 2006

landing home

euphoric thats the one word i can think of to describe my state of mind when i reached the airport after counting months weeks days and hours i had finally reached the airport and wud board the flight home soon..a few hours later wheeled my luggage out to meet my parents and my brother n to breathe the air of delhi...irrespective of how people might describe it ..to me delhi was special because delhi is "home".............................."yes" the dust the heat the pollution i don't care ...my room welcomed me n in just one moment the journey was forgotten ten mths evaporated in to nothingness as with open hands my home accepted me....
and today as i look back at the last few days..i wish this wud last forever.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Sujit said...

yeah.. home is something great.. in the word itself!... good.. you are enjoying your time :)

1:49 AM  
Blogger Story Teller said...

Eh, welcome to Delhi, I know how it feels like when you reach your home town after a lng gap. But on a flip side, the heat is really taking its toll here, so you better remain at home (!)...

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home