Friday, September 15, 2006

thinking aloud

i don't know why i wish to write this today ..i do not know if its just the availability of time or a desire to write...i paused ..i turned and looked over my shoulder a shadow followed me ...have u changed it asked? ...hmmm...the child in me is beginning to grow up, i miss those days but i love my present; i yearn for the past but i do not wish to give up this moment ..for through hardwork and perseverance and also with blessings and love i have built a world -"my own" ....

3 Comments:

Blogger niddlesriddles said...

:) :) yup! itz a nice feeling! nice postie :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Tanushree said...

hi,
im missing my past but enjoying my future...

thats the spirit...
becoz life goes on like this only, leaving for us only some beautifl memories to cherish over...

4:43 AM  
Blogger Neers said...

bravo!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home