Saturday, November 11, 2006

overwhelmed by memories..surrounded by solitude ..a happiness a serenity that is so complete..
an absence surrounds me but i know that you are thinking about me..for the last 26 years you have thought about me every single moment...ma papa i miss you today but with a big smile on my face..
a few more moments for the date to switch and like every year i sit here thinking about my past and thanking the present for all it has given me...with every sunrise the Lord has given me a reason to smile..with every task he has given me the energy to move on...i have faith!!
as life gave me another test and i was left alone standing on crossroads i rented this little apartment which became my heaven, it filled my life... i built this little place alone and strong...
i learnt to fill my lonely moments with joy....Yes!! its true so much has changed...

7 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Change is an inevitable part of the life...and 26 years is a very long time...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Kalpana said...

Changes are part of life. But till when? Till we live. I too am missing my parents. Hey, any idea what Pseudopelade means? Don't mind... Just asked since u're a doctor.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Akshay said...

cheers to "change"..wish it happens for better...
peace

2:38 AM  
Blogger MicroCosm said...

A drop escaped my eye as I read ur last two posts.. Wishing u the best of times ahead.. :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger MicroCosm said...

Am like dat u know :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger divya said...

mindinside..thanks again for being a regular visitor...arz00n-u r right change is inevitable but can be very painful too..kalpana-yes it never ends and i just learnt that pseudopelade means slowly progressive scarring hair loss,was that an hint? i am growing old bt i ain't losing hair yet..akshay-thanks and i sure hope it happens for the best..and aint_no_saint-those drops are too precious to lose,so "smile" and keep smiling..

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kalpana said...

U're lucky...touchwood. Can any care be taken for the same?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home