Wednesday, February 27, 2008

tag time

7 weird things about me.. now thats a tough one because i don't know what 7 classify as the weirdest...
i feel very uncomfortable at airports.. even after all the flights i have had to take I cannot accept airports.
i love pink..and however hard i try i end up buying pink clothes..
my friendships are forever and so are my dislikes, i love black and whit and i hardly ever leave things in the gray zone.
i am happy that i am vertically challenged and i believe its a part of my identity..
i still miss home and i cry even though its been years since i moved..
i love cooking but i hardly ever cook because i hate doing the effort for myself..
i can read illusions anytime..even though i have read it atleast 10 times...

2 Comments:

Blogger Solitaire said...

What does vertically challenged mean?

BTW, I love pink too!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good ones. i still love going home even after 5 yrs having moved out to new city for work :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home