Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Barbie

went to a toy store yesterday to find some dolls..after a lifetime i was looking for a doll. I looked and finally decided i was going to get a Barbie, the little kid in me smiled, that first barbie-the emotions the enthusiasm, I could feel it all. I remembered standing in the airport and rejecting every other toy simply because I wanted a Barbie..
it must have been 19 years back but i can still remember that moment...funny!!
and then i went to that big toy store in london and after having been through 5 floors of toys all i wanted was the doctor Barbie...
childhood!!
i am going to meet m friend after 7 mths....i can't wait to sit down and have the bhelpuri conversation...i know after that the whole world will seem positive and beautiful...good friends and some bhel puri!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ekta said...

:-))
girls and dolls!!
but somehow I was never fascinated by dolls!..weird me!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home