Saturday, April 05, 2008

tag tag

this was a tough one but i guess lets try it...
a..apprehesion..i still have mine
b..best friend..after all these years i can say without doubt..romal you are my best friend forever...brother...
c..candles- i love them..change..i find it hard to accept, carnations..
d..dreamer..the thing that will never chnage..
e..error..we all make mistakes..
f..father...unbeatable!! the best!!
G..God..the whole world might change i will keep my faith!!
H..home..speechless!!
I..india ...gol gappe...family...warmth..affection..
J..jab we met!!
k...karuna mam..my best teacher ever
l...ludhiana...memories thatll never fade..
m..mummy..manik...my world!!
n..nainital..my favourite vacation!!
O...orphanage..i dreamt of making one when i grew up
P..Papa...my inspiration..my support..
....Pink...
q..queens..the 3 queens of queens..
r..remember me...when i am gone...
s...smile....
t...time i wish i could wind the clock and hold on to the special moments forever
u..uncertain..the future..i dread uncertainty..
v...vision...
w..wind...wishes..make a wish!! may your wish come true!!
x...xray ..thats the only word i can think of..
y...you..thanks for reading...
z...zombie...after all these sleepless calls......

1 Comments:

Blogger Aditi Tuteja said...

WOW, that sums up a lot.. Lovely blog posts there. I just happened to land on your blogs. I would Like to get in touch with you.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home