Sunday, September 25, 2005

rediscover

"aaina mujhse meri pehli si surat maange,mere apne mujhse apne hone ki nishaani maange"
i don't know why when i looked at the mirror this morning,i thought in just a few months had the person i saw in my reflection changed? time and again people have said it,sometimes it hurts sometimes its nice but yes i have changed...
"jaana hai jaana hai chalte hi jaana hai...."my journey is still on and as i move on i shall discover the world and rediscover the individual i call "me"..
but there is something i have known and something that i take pride in n that is my roots the bonds that tie me to home...people may call my emotinality and my ties my weakness but i know that that is my strength ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sujit said...

The journey through time and places reveal some indivisualism and its nice to discover within oneself!! as you are doing now!. So.. keep discovering more and more!!..

4:40 PM  
Blogger saurav said...

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him." ~ Buddha

very touching post...

I've blogrolled you...hope you dont mind....

11:59 AM  
Blogger niddlesriddles said...

Yup it is!!!! :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home