Monday, December 03, 2007

My life…
If it were to be published, not one copy would be sold , if it were to be filmed it would not even last the first week in movie halls… such is my life…
Every morning I wake up –late, not because I like it, not because the alarm didn’t go off, just because I was being myself. And to pay for that I get dressed in 15-30 minutes. The results are obvious when I step out- hair wet, clothes rumpled, and gloves in one hand muffler in the other. How I wish I had more hands! Or I would have woken up 10 minutes earlier.
But as I run down the three flights of stairs all that is forgotten and I look forward to another day at work.
I wonder what is worse the monotony or the solitude. Every now and then things change like I work nights or I have a day off or the weather gets warmer.

5 Comments:

Blogger KP said...

none of us...will last the week...:)life is monotonus....and u just have to somehow make peace with it...:D

njoi the life........

8:14 AM  
Blogger Preethi said...

hi divya,
I've been reading all your older posts today which i didn't last time i stepped in here. I'm kind of drowning myself in them. So many profound thoughts said in so few words. Very emotional, very sensitive. I'm still not done reading all of them. I'm just clicking on things and every time i'm surprised seeing the world through your eyes. You're obv. sad now, i wish you cud snap out of it for my own selfish need to read more such pure thoughts. Wish you all the best with all my heart. Keep smiling :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger A said...

We are sailing in the same boat, the only diffence is that I am a li'l more optimistic about my autobiography... hehehe

2:12 AM  
Blogger Junius said...

read last 3-4 posts,exactly my emotions...
dont worry :D!!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

The grass is surely greener on the other side. If I were to turn my life into a book, I am sure a million copies would be sold. Its a tragedy. I often wish my life was monotonous. That seems more tranquil to me.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home