Tuesday, November 18, 2008

turned 28

as i turned 28 it was time to look back and look ahead..it was time to analyse the past and dream about the future.. as the day rolled past i realised so much had chnaged..when God closes a door somewhere he always opens a window..i knew this window had opened but when i looked around and saw that door closing a fear enveloped me..will the past forget me!! i still held on to it and yet it had turned away ..the phone call from my school friend never came..the text message that had for years wished me when it turned 12 in india never buzzed on my screen..
friends called, family wished me and yet i wondered??? was i ready to start a new era??

2 Comments:

Blogger Peenuts said...

Belated Happy Birthday :)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hey belated bday...and hope the 28th yr brings you all the happiness that u desire

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home