Saturday, December 15, 2007

...Silent and speechless, surrounded by my solitude one little thought surrounds my world.. somewhere in some corner of the world is someone thinking about me..
i look at my mailbox which lays empty and my phone that never rings and wonder somewhere in some corner of the world is someone thinking about me...
to share a smile or to ask for a shoulder, is there someone who is thinking about me...feeling my absence or just happy to know that when they so desire they can call...is there someone thinking about me....a friend, a foe, an aquaintance, a stranger..is someone thinking about me??

4 Comments:

Blogger Solitaire said...

Are you thinking about someone that you have not called in a long long time but wish to? If yes, then maybe someone is thinking about you too.

2:14 PM  
Blogger divya said...

And if not...then..??

5:44 PM  
Blogger KP said...

I feel the same at time...it happnes to the best of us...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

If not then, we move on..as you have been.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home