Saturday, November 29, 2008

still the same emptiness

its such a weird feeling ..i am with my closest friends friends my world should be complete and yet an emptiness surrounds it..the knowledge that i 'll stand here alone tomorrow..the strong never give up attitude in me is beginning to fade and leave behind a weak, not ready to face the world girl..
no idea where i am heading but i hope its all in the right direction..when i see people i envy how complete there lives are and i envy the fact that they have somebody to come back home to..a corner inside me asks -why me?? 
but to give is the greatest joy in life and i continue to gift smiles ..in the hope that somewhere, somehow, to somebody i am making a difference..right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kuan Gung said...

You are right my friend...Merry Christmas...

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home