Saturday, July 11, 2009

old pictures

it appeared on my screen as the laptop went into screensaver mode..i stared at it for a long time..remembering the moment...what was being said? who was there? how special that moment had felt ...i know yearning for the past just leaves us helpless but some moments are worth treasuring over and over even if its just in your thoughts..
i miss home !! i miss the old days when my friends were around but i am happy that i have these memories to live with and am lucky that i was once a part of these moments...treasure the past smile because u had once owned it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peenuts said...

The past seems so sweet, and i sometimes long to go back into it so much. I hav decided to decorate my cubicle in ofc, with my pics from skool, college, etc..try to make it look like 'another, home.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home