Thursday, September 12, 2013

Confused About The World

Changes occurring all around us, whether it is my immediate neighborhood or the whole wide world. Life is changing every moment and as always I wonder if the change is heading in the right direction. Do I even need to know or should I just trust my instincts.
Every day I am thankful for the world I have been gifted with but I also wonder what is it I can do to make it a better place. A smile, a helping hand , a word of gratitude; all little things that can make a difference and yet so many times we hesitate.The human spirit the humane spirit desires to take flight to reach beyond limitations and cherish the world. The joy of giving, the joy of forgiving, the joy of even moving on from grudges.
 
I was at the airport and the agent checking my license asked me if I was heading back home, I hesitated I wondered about that word "HOME". It was such a beautiful word, so much more than that address on my driving license. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home