Thursday, January 07, 2010

the queens

suddenly you left a vaccum behind .. every moment of my life was shared with you, i shared my joys, my sorrows, my accomplishments, my failures, my grudges with you. As you walked away without a word i watched. You had said i was your best friend forever.. how could forever end? I know you have your reasons, I know!. I promise not to call you till you ask for me. i watched you leave and not look back, a little wish knocked on my door and said atleast turn around and leave me a memory. 
As i walked the aisles of the pharmacy this morning looking for medicine i saw stickers and remembered how you always had the nicest collection for the little ones. they say you did the right thing, i should just let you go.. I am angry, I am sad, I am waiting for you to return and share this special phase in my life..! you promised when it happened you would share it with me... 
wish you al the Joy on earth but i can't stop missing you...! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home