Monday, June 02, 2008

and we gradauted

three years..wow!! i won't say they flew by..it was hard and as i stood there in my pink dress admiring the group, i thought about how much it had taken to get here..
a part of me would never be the same again..residency had taken its toll.. for better or for worse i had become a different person.. i had transitioned ... grown up??
the ever protected me..now lives alone..in a crazy city like NY.. i had built new relations, friends came by and friends moved away, some changed my life, some left joy..some left memories... i learnt my lessons and i learnt to dance... i learnt to find happiness and to treasure wht i have.. there are so many memories.. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another wonderful deep meaning post from you divya.

for a fun ride, come visit my blog...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home