Sunday, July 19, 2009

incomplete stories!

i don't know if it was the way i felt about my life today or if it just happened to be a random memory that knocked on my mind's window... i was 12 and writing had become my favorite passtime and my means of expression.. i can remember that little school notebook that had poems in the first half and my short stories in the second half.. and then one day i gave it to my english teacher.. i was proud of those poems they were mine.. my little accomplishment..she read through them and when we met to talk about it, she said-"why are the stories incomplete?" i had no idea i just could not think of a good ending and being the little kid i was that believed in happy endings i guess i had left them to be imagined....
today years later i wonder why ? why is the story incomplete? why don't we find a happy ending? and why does this hurt??

1 Comments:

Blogger Cosmic Joy said...

Is it because you are not sure what kind of ending you would want? And is this not knowing the reason for the sadness?

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home