Wednesday, February 25, 2009

rediscovering ME

Back in NY ..its time to rediscover myself and my life..i drove around for 40 min after i reached home, simply because i was uncertain about where i was heading... i was searching for something and i had no clue where i would find it..
i avoided the thought all day..ran away from it and as i walked out of work it hit me in my face..it looked at me eye to eye and said "where have you been hiding?"
once upon a time in a land far far away there was a little girl who believed in fairy tales...today years later she just needs to believe again...!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ekta said...

well the title of my blog is..once upon a time!!...
thats how much i believe in fairy tales...

12:20 AM  
Blogger ceedy said...

Welcome to NY.....:)

hope you tie all your loose ends here

11:50 AM  
Blogger divya said...

i wish..but some ends just tend to fly free..!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home