Wednesday, August 12, 2009

feeling at home!

i have always been a faithful starbucks customer to the point that i looked for a starbucks before i decided to rent my apartment in ossining. And i always used to feel like a stranger here and miss my old starbucks because everybody would remember my drink and have it ready when i walked in to the bayridge cafe, after a year of living here when i was waiting for a friend at the cafe the Barista got my drink ready and actually brought it over.I was touched i wish i could tell the team how that little gesture made me feel at home. And going through a rough patch in life it meant alot. i wish i could tell the team that their little gesture made my day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

well what are you waiting for? Go! and tell them!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home