Tuesday, December 15, 2009

procastination queen

If there is an award for procastination i would win it without doubt and prove that nobody can beat me to it! 
sitting on my desk ..i have a million things on my to do list but i need someone to tell me where should i start ..each one seems to be so important and so close to impossible!!
Just came across illusions again..it has been sitting on my desk for the last few days ..so lets try that old time trick..flip a page ..and read..."every person all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there"
i really must stop day dreaming..and get down to work... but i have to say i feel really lucky to have the people in my world.. sometimes i wonder if i truly deserve the joy i am getting!! 
feels like a dream!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home