Thursday, October 29, 2009

a poem

Its silent but not serene

Solitude,

Amidst the crowd

It knocks at my heart

It teases

It questions

It threatens and asks

“who will you call?”

I surrender ,

My eyes moist

My palms wet

Throat parched

I want to call out

“who will I call?”

I look at my palm

I look at my past

Its destiny they say

I wonder , I have my faith

And yet just want to know

Who should I call?

Years had flown

I stood alone

Enveloped by darkness

I knock on hopes door

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Oh.. that is us. said...

Hey divya, Cheer up.. Scorpions get good people all along their life, for they are unique and there is no on like a scorpion girl.. yes I am one, and I have got an excellent company.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Cosmic Joy said...

Simple and forceful. Very nicely written.

Reading the words made me wonder what inspired them..

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home