Saturday, November 21, 2009

random post

it feels like a dream, its real its perfect and i do not want to wake up.. i am scared it may end! 
will it last? i do not know but even the fear does not manage to take my smile away... such is the beauty of this magical moment! 

an old memory, distant yet so real just brushed my thoughts when we were younger every year on Diwali my Dad would buy me a new piggy bank and we would break open the one from the year before.. he would count our coins and the joy was spell bounding. i think i was 10 when he bought a little money bank with a key and i did not realize what i was trading in ... but today as i look back in those little things papa taught me th biggest lessons of life and yet gave me a memory to cherish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home