Tuesday, November 03, 2009

back in NY

Leaving home is never an easy job..however hard you try and deal with the emotion it pulls you towards it and envelopes your world.. But what has to be done, has to be done even if its done a day later than planned ..! the mirage of emotions that surrounded me as i stepped into the cold crisp New York air are hard to put into words..it was weird however that something within me said i had the courage to deal with it all..where did that voice come from? the last 3 weeks had given me the understanding that they may be far away but there were people who stood beside me.. that even though i may have felt so a million times ..i was never alone and my battles really were not just my own...

when i finally settled into my car, for a sec i felt strange -which side am i supposed to drive on..but then a weird Joy surrounded me as i felt the wheels under me...i drove back to my apartment and felt a strange warmth envelope me as i entered my apartment ..something in me said "welcome home" ..words I had never used before for this place.. i looked at the mess and ran around trying to settle a few things and that action came to me so effortlessly that i was amazed! it may be a big mess but this was the wrold i had created i called it mine with pride and got ready to go to work!

when you know that people care..life looks so beautiful! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohit Batra said...

And when people know you care - it looks even better :-)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home