Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home:)

Home! An entirely Magical world! Affection, warmth and concern! Landed in Delhi yesterday and it took just a moment to feel like this is where I truly belong. The house looked different, painted, rennovated but yet it was home!
Normal yet special! Everytime i am here I think of the first time I had walked into this house. It may have been ages back but it still seems like yesterday.sometimes I miss the person who had walked in that day! I wish I could find her even within but somewhere in the reality of this world that little dreamer must have survived.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosmic Joy said...

Welcome Home! And Happy Diwali!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that dreamer is still there, lots of dreams came true....now she need some new dreams ....watever delhi ka pollution feels so good naa .....and honking vehicles......i miss all of that .....especially stopping u r car and giving a clear way to blue line bus(innocently accepting they r the Lion king of delhi-wild roads) ....we re just small rabbits

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home